CARE FIRST RECRUITMENT LTD are actively looking for a Reviewing Officer for a client in East London.
JOB TITLE: Reviewing Officer
JOB PURPOSE: The right candidate will be responsible for carrying out strength-based reviews and reassessments regarding people with long term conditions in accordance with the principles of the Care Act and under guidance and supervision of the Senior Practitioner.
HOURS: 36 hours a week
PAY RATE: £17.36/22.23
- NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Social Care
- Enhanced DBS
- Visit people in their own homes and within care home settings to meet with the service users their families and carers to discuss the support plan, which will entail lone working
- Draw up an appropriate, budgeted outcome-based support plan using the Resource Allocation System and will monitor established plans and residential nursing home placements, ensuring they the support is effective at maximising the person’s independence.
- The post holder will provide information, advice and signpost service users to a range of universal services based on the outcome of the assessments and recommend and set up Telecare support where appropriate.
- They will use their knowledge and skills to assess the cost of support appropriate to meeting a service users’ needs and be aware of the financial implications of the work undertaken.
- The post holder will be responsible for managing risk, capturing and recording qualitative and quantitative data, raising safeguarding concerns in line with the London procedures and taking responsibility for their own performance to achieve the National Indicator targets for assessments and reviews.