This cutting edge company at the forefront of Youth Culture has outgrown its premises in Luton and will be moving to Acton in London. Its unique products were originally only sold on line but soon major retailers wanted to stock their range, not only in the UK, but Europe and the US. Its products are labelled in several European languages too. Demand is growing fast and they are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking team member who recognises this as the fantastic opportunity it is.
To provide a professional accounting service in respect of payment of invoices and expenses. The role provides support to the Finance Manager and delivers an outstanding service to all suppliers and customers.
- Coding and checking invoices
- Approving payment runs
- Matching and filing invoices to goods received notes
- Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing ones.
- Dealing with audit expenses claims.
- Liaising with buyers to ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner and dealing with suppliers and answering any queries.
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations.
- Management and creation of new supplier accounts and master creditors in accordance with company policy
- Producing and checking month end reports
- General Office Administration
The ideal person will have some experience of working in a Purchase Ledger environment using computerised accounting systems (QuickBooks) and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently using their own initiative. It is essential then that you have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills to respond positively and flexibly to the varying priorities of this role.
Previous experience working in roles such as: purchase ledger clerk, accounts payable supervisor, clerk/assistant, purchase ledger assistant/administrator, or an accounts/finance assistant.
- Great attention to detail.
- The flexibility to work in Luton ( 2mths only) then the company relocates to West London
- Solve problems with minimal guidance
- Driving licence and car preferred