Job Title: Caretaker
Care First Recruitment Ltd currently requires care takers to work for an Estate Management firm based in North London.
- In this role you will be providing grounds upkeep and maintained to the estate and other associated duties instructed by the estate manager.
- You will be sweeping and gritting estate area, pathways, maintain grassed and shrub areas.
- Maintain good relationships with all tenants on behalf of the estate management Board.
- Responsible for safe custody and propert usage of tools and and equipment.
- You will be able to work independently as well as part of a team. You will undertake all aspects of personal care, supporting service users in line with their service plans, whilst maintaining and developing positive relationships.
- You will be responsible for reporting anything that may pose a risk to the health and safety or safeguarding/welfare of our self or others.
– Ability to deal with emergency situations e.g. fire, hood, and potential lift breakdowns, able to report on the background and action taken on the occasion of emergencies and occurrences that may happen.
– Able to work in all-weather and willing to carry out unclean work and knowledge of the relevant health and safety issues applicable to estate cleaning. Able to physically lift and move heavy equipment for grass, hedge cutting and shrub bed maintained.
– Ability to work as part of a team, unsupervised and able to liaise with the estate manager at all times.
Qualifications, Work Experience and Skills:
Successful candidates are required to have experience of care taking and grounds maintenance.
All applicants must have a right to work in the UK, references for the immediate 5 years and an Enhanced DBS.