Care First Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting Business Support Workers to work for an initial period of 3 months alongside within London Based Local Authority on a temporary basis.
To undertake the day-to-day administrative functions for social work terms, liaising directly with the Business Support Manager and supporting all other staff within the service.
- Creating estimates for jobs received via both verbal and hand written instructions
- General administrative work (e.g. faxing, copying, filing, scanning)
- Taking minutes for weekly / monthly team meetings
- Data entry
- Answering incoming calls
- Taking messages and updating the relevant member of staff
- Responsible for incoming calls and Transferring calls to relevant department
- Greeting clients and visitors ensuring they have signed in, in accordance with company policy
- Opening distributing post
- Admin support across the department
- Keen to learn and work within a team
- IT literate
- Minute taking skills
- An eye for detail and accurately recording data
- Able to act professionally at all times
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Positive Can-Do attitude
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business
- Able to multi task
Enhance DBS that is with the update service ideally. Suitable references for the immediate 5 years. Right to work in the UK. Available for 3 months.