Care First Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting an Administration Assistant to work for an initial period of 3 months alongside London based Local Authority’s on a temporary basis.
We are looking for a professional who has worked within a local authority to work with the Local authority/Council on a temporary basis as part of their admin team.
- Creating estimates for jobs received via both verbal and hand-written instructions.
- General administrative work (E.G faxing, copying, filing, scanning)
- Taking minutes for weekly / monthly team meetings
- Data Entry
- Answering incoming calls
- Taking messages and updating the relevant member of staff
- Responsible for incoming calls and Transferring calls to relevant department.
- Greeting clients and visitors ensuring they have signed in, in accordance with company policy.
- Opening and distributing post
- Admin support across the department
- Keen to learn and work within a team
- IT literate
- Minute taking skills
- An eye for detail and accurately recording data
- Able to act professionally always
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Positive Can-Do attitude.
- Able to Communicate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Able to multi task.
*Enhanced DBS that is with the update service ideally *Suitable references for the immediate 5 years *Right to work in the UK *Available for 3 months